Sunday, September 11, 2005

Pringles These Days


Ever wondered why Pringles tastes like shit these days?

Let's take a closer look..

An ASEAN edition Pringles, Made in Malaysia T.T

Hoho! Let's compare this with a US edition Pringles

Difference in diameter!!

Well, so I bought both home. Of course the US edition tastes better and has more oopphmm. So conclusion: AVOID Malaysian Made Pringles or whatever ASEAN edition crap. They are ripoffs which cost the same as US ones but practically taste like shit and are way smaller.

6 comments:

NIL NAI said...

lol will take note of that.

Agagooga said...

Malaysia boleh!

JZ said...

i just have to add in.. i'm a kitkat lover and they started tasting like shit until i realised one day, after my auntie bought me some from the australia airport...

that the packaging is different! and also, the taste is definitely different.

so now.. i don't eat made-in-malaysia kit kats. urgh. taste like cardboards.

Agagooga said...

Jiekai and I were reminiscing about the time we sat in a Perodua (sp). The car felt like shit, and I remember that it felt like it'd fall apart at any time. No wonder Jeremy Clarkson smashed his. Jiekai also mentioned that his Creative MP3 player, though only 1 1/2 years old, had problems with its audio jack. To no one's surprise, it was manufactured in Malaysia (I think my other friend whose Creative MP3 player fell apart in 3 months was also manufactured there). I then recalled that my Palm IIIc had given up the ghost after only a year, while the m130 was still going strong after more than 3 1/2 years. Guess which was made in Malaysia and which in China? Cadbury's chocolate milk powder also tastes very different depending on whether it comes from Malaysia or Australia.

aBs_vOdka said...

thanks for that highlight... i was wondering whether there was something wrong with my tastebuds!

Agagooga said...

European Pringles suck too. I blame the Palm Oil. US Pringles don't use it.